Nolan Building

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1965
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The former Nolan Building on Hood Street. Stanley Tilsley (S.T.) Nolan ran his motor trimming business in Hood Street from 1924. This building had alterations made to it in 1946 and again in 1953. Other businesses occupying it at this time include Beechey & Underwood Ltd., office machine suppliers; and D.J. Irvine, automotive painter. This site is now occupied by the Knox Street car park building.
Accession number
HCL_05555

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.