Settler's cottages & Anglican Church
Photograph Production date
1876 See full details
Cottages stand to the left of the second Anglican Church at the south end of Victoria Street in Hamilton, New Zealand. This site is north of where the present church hall stands today. These cottages were most likely houses for militiamen that were built shortly after the establishment of Hamilton. Early style picket fencing fronts the houses. Also visible are several men and a horse.
Be the first to comment.