Hamilton's fourth courthouse

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1964
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Hamilton Courthouse. Built in 1931 this was the fourth court building.
Maker and role
A.E. Graham, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
A.E. Graham
Accession number
HCL_02928

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.