Ardwell

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1920
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This was the home of Mr John McCaw and family which once stood on the southern corner of Boundary Road and River Road. This was well before the construction of the Whitiora bridge in 1978. John McCaw retired to Hamilton after many years managing the Bank of New Zealand's rural North Island properties and farming in Matamata
Subject person
Accession number
HCL_02726

Colours

Subject auto tags

Object type

Subject category

Share

Comments


Be the first to comment.