Findlay's Bakery on Alexandra Street

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1954
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Findlay's Bakery on Alexandra Street (at the time known as Barton Street South). This site is currently occupied by the multi-storey Vero House. To the right of the bakery is a small wooden building which housed C G Bradley Ltd's Garden Place Markets. Auction sales were held Tuesdays and Thursdays. The large building on the far right is the National Insurance Company of New Zealand, Ltd.
Accession number
HCL_02566

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.