Hamilton Borough Council vehicles

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1924
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Hamilton Borough Council depot in Ward Street. The Council yard was between Tristram Street and Seddon Road. Here they have lined up their fleet of vehicles. The number plates all begin with the prefix HN as at the time the number plates were issued by local councils. There are six Ford Model T1 to 1.5 Ton trucks and four Thorneycroft lorries. The gentleman in the centre is Leo Storey, a linesman.
Subject person
Accession number
HCL_02494

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.