Frankton Masonic Lodge

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1912
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Lodge Tawhiri No. 166 was one of several Masonic meeting halls. It was first used in August 1910 and was located next to the police station on the north east side of Kent Street between Empire Street and Hall Street. It was demolished by the tornado that struck Frankton in 1948.
Accession number
HCL_01449

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.