Victoria Street and London Street, Hamilton

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Bank of New Zealand Hamilton North branch was on the south east corner of Victoria and London streets. It was demolished in the mid to late 1980s and replaced by the existing building. To the right is the stock and station firm Wright Stephenson, once a nationwide company.
Accession number
HCL_01127

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.