St Andrew's Presbyterian Church

Object type
Photograph
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This, the first Presbyterian church in Hamilton, was located on Grey Street near the corner with Clyde Street. It was completed in March 1867 and became known as St Andrew's in 1885. This church was relocated to Albert Street in 1921 for use as a Sunday School. It was demolished in 1957.
Accession number
HCL_02247

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.