City Chapel of Christ the King and St Mary's (Hamilton) Credit Union

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1970s
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The City Chapel of Christ the King and St Mary's (Hamilton) Credit Union on Collingwood Street. St Mary's (Hamilton) Credit Union began in Hamilton in August 1955 as a credit union for Catholic families.
Accession number
HCL_M00278.21

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.