Clock tower at Hamilton Lake Domain

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1960
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The clock tower at Hamilton Lake Domain. The clock tower was designed by John Austin in 1957. It was removed in 2009. Part of the playground is also visible in the background.
Accession number
HCL_04701

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.