No. 1 Cook Street undergoing renovation

Object type
Photograph
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Originally built by Mr E J Pearson as a hall for the Oddfellows Lodge, Pearson leased this hall from about 1884 and became his first sand soap factory. Later it became Buffalo Hall. Currently it houses a bar.
Accession number
HCL_14903

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.