Hamilton Baptist Church

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1907
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Baptist Church is thought to have stood on the corner of Victoria and London streets in Hamilton, New Zealand. This site then became the State Theatre and later the Carlton Theatre. It is now Bayleys Real Estate. The church opened November 11, 1906. It is thought to have been removed in the 1930s and placed behind the Baptist Church on London Street to be used as a Sunday School.
Accession number
HCL_03649

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.