Hamilton City Council Municipal Buildings
Photograph Production date
1964 See full details
The Hamilton City Council Municipal Offices in Worley Street was built in 1959/1960 and opened in July 1960. The Hamilton Public Library was housed in the left wing of the building. Flagpoles and Council crest can be seen. No vehicles are parked in the street and nobody is around suggesting the photo was taken one cloudy Sunday afternoon.
Be the first to comment.