Garden Place Hill access road

Object type
Photograph
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This photograph shows the access road to houses on the left hand side of Garden Place Hill coming from Victoria Street. This was the rear entrance to Armstrong Motors, the local Ford dealer. Their main entrance was on Collingwood Street. The original Hamilton West School can be seen in the background on the right. The Davis family (including Thomas William Davis, Frederick Charles Davis, Bella Davis) lived at number 25 Garden Place, from at least 1913 to 1938.
Maker and role
J Louden, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
J Louden
Accession number
HCL_02780

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.