This is the last of the four images making up the panorama taken from the old Frankton water tower at the top of Lake Road. The view looks over Tainui Street (out of shot) and toward the intersection where Hill Street and Ruakiwi Road meet. Lake Domain Drive runs off down to Hamilton Lake (Lake Rotoroa) at the bottom right of the photograph. The bare land in the lower left hand corner of the photograph is section 14 of the west town belt, which by this time was part of Hamiton High School. The land on the right hand side of Ruakiwi Road includes section 15, section 22B and a tiny part of section 22. Sections 15 and 22 are part of the original west town belt while section 22B, originally designated as a street, was added in 1935.