First petrol tanker in Hamilton
Photograph Production date
Circa 1927 See full details
First petrol tanker delivery of Plume Motor Spirit being paraded in by a brass band. This is a delivery to Tombs' Garage on Collingwood Street who sell Voco, Big Tree and Plume petrol. The sign on the globe on the left states 'Filtered Petrol'. Tombs were Ford truck dealers and Studebaker car dealers. The Commercial Hotel is the wooden building to the right of the garage. See also HCL_00179.
Be the first to comment.