Work at Seddon Park cricket ground
Photograph Production date
Circa 1908 See full details
Reconstruction of wicket at Seddon Park which was established c.1908. This is probably part of the 1953 redevelopment of the park. Aerial photographs from 1955 show the circular playing field and in this photograph the 20 foot bank (described in Waikato Times articles from the time) is visible. This photograph was taken looking south to south east. The buildings mid-left are Hamilton Girls High School. Again, aerial photographs show the scoreboard which is seen here mid-right.
Be the first to comment.