Sanford & Clarke's general store

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1909
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Sanford & Clarke's Frankton store on the corner of High Street and Main Street (now Commerce Street) was also the post office & telephone bureau. This store was replaced by the current two-storey building.
Accession number
HCL_02351

Colours

Subject auto tags

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.