Volunteer Hall interior

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Post 1895
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The interior of Volunteer Hall on Knox Street which opened on the 13th of November 1881. Volunteer Hall was 70 x 32 feet and was built from kauri timber with rimu studs. This photograph was taken after the 14th of September 1895 when the Borough was lit by gas.
Accession number
HCL_02309

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.