Alexandra Buildings and Imperial Chambers

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1910
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Alexandra Buildings and the Imperial Chambers are at the centre of this photograph. Business names visible, from left to right, are butcher Richard Chilcott's Waikato Meat Mart; M.A. Going, saddler; an early incarnation of George Court's; and Auld's, a draper's store. At the far right is the Commercial Hotel, on the north west corner of Collingwood and Victoria Streets.
Accession number
HCL_02253

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.