Photograph See full details
As seen from Tisdall Street (Hamilton East centre visible across the river). Looking towards Hamilton East at the Tisdall Street front of the brewery buildings. A c. 1936 Morris 8 sits in the foreground with another beyond it on the street. A tanker hauled by a Bedford S is parked in front of the building. This was C.L.Innes & Co Ltd which became Waikato Breweries Ltd. c1960
Be the first to comment.