85 Seddon Road

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1903
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Built in 1903, this house was owned by the Hopkinson family. John Edwin and Elizabeth Agnes lived here until at least 1919 before moving to a new home at 44 Willoughby Street. Until around 1936 the section of Seddon Road between Norton Road and Mill Street was known as Seddon Terrace. Mr Hopkinson was a joiner. Mrs Hopkinson, pictured here with her children, is raking grass.
Accession number
HCL_02165

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.