Hamilton East School cadets

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1908
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Hamilton East School Drill Team practicing in the Drill Hall grounds off Knox Street. Hamilton East School, established in 1872, had its first schoolroom on the grounds of Steele Park and has been located in Dawson Street since 1877.
Subject person
Accession number
HCL_00128

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.