Panorama of the New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company Limited (NZCDC)

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1924
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company Limited (NZCDC) factory in Frankton. The complex was situated off Goodfellow Lane near Norton Road. The area had butter factories from 1894 the first being opened by Henry Reynolds. "Ambury and English" built another factory in 1905. The Waikato Co-Operative Dairy Company took over in 1913 with their first factory and extended later on. In 1919 they merged with other Dairy Companies to become "The New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company Limited."
Maker and role
R Moore, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
R Moore
Accession number
HCL_02058

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.