Ellis and Burnand - Patriotic Hut, Hamilton - WWII
Photograph Production date
Circa 1940 See full details
Construction of Patriotic Hut commences - fixing floor sections to bearers. This is an Ellis & Burnand 'Ready to Erect Cottage'. This image is looking north west. Pascoe's Building is on the right with 'Centreway Dining & Tearooms upstairs. The extreme left of Pascoe's houses a beauty salon. To the left of Pascoe's is a small building with four shop frontages - a butcher on the left; (two inner shops not discernible) Juvenile Band Box (formerly on Victoria Street) on the right. The building was previously Garden Place Motors. Also visible in the image are men and cars
Be the first to comment.