Hamilton Borough Council municipal offices

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1940
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Municipal Offices were opened on 22 October 1932. They were later used by the Radio station 1ZH and have since been rented to various businesses. The buildings are located in Alma Street.
Maker and role
W Young, Photographer
Secondary production person and role
W Young
Accession number
HCL_01925

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.