View of Hamilton Lake (Lake Rotoroa) and the Frankton water tower

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1912
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Looking across the northeast of Hamilton Lake toward the Frankton water tower on Lake Road. At this time Lake Domain Drive was little more than a dirt track. The residential house to the right of the tower became Tirohia nursing home, then, in 1926, it became Braemar private hospital.
Accession number
HCL_01708

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.