Frankton Water Tower

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1912
See full details

Object Detail


Description
A view of the Frankton water tower on Lake Road from the Lake Domain Drive area. The building on the right was originally a residential house which became 'Tirohia', a nursing home. In 1926 it became Braemar private hospital and a new nursing home opened on Hill Street, also called "Tirohia".
Accession number
HCL_01704

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.