Band playing at rotunda at Waikato Hospital

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1923
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This band rotunda was built in 1903, originally for the Waikato Sanitorium near Cambridge. The Hamilton Municipal Band played for the patients, whenever the band could get transport.
Subject person
Accession number
HCL_01684

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.