Postcard - "Hamilton Hotel. Hamilton"
Photograph Production date
Circa 1908 See full details
The Hamilton Hotel on Victoria Street in Hamilton, New Zealand. This was the second Hamilton Hotel after the first burnt down in 1898. The new Hamilton Hotel was opened on 4 March 1899 under the ownership of L D Nathan & Co. It had 50 rooms, a frontage of 81 feet, and extended back in two wings a distance of 68 feet. Sadly it was also destroyed by fire in 1922.
Be the first to comment.