Anvil House

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Anvil House on the corner of Hood and Alexandra Streets. Anvil House was occupied by Smith & Smith (Hamilton) Ltd., part of a nationwide business that specialised in wallpaper, paint, glazing etc. To the left of Anvil House is C. Joyce, confectioner.
Accession number
HCL_01225

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.