Whitford-Erson Motors and Priscott's Butchery

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This photograph shows Whitford-Erson Motors buildings on the left and Priscott's butcher shop on the right. Also in the Priscott's building at this time was Reliable Boot Repairs. The Priscott's started their butcher shop in 1924, taking over this shop from Mr Sweeny who sold Catholic religious articles. The Whitford-Erson building visible here is the second of two built for the company. This one was built around 1928.
Accession number
HCL_01219

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.