Wright Stephenson & Co Used Car Depot

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Wright Stephenson & Co. Ltd. used car depot. In the same building under that sign is Zillwood & Parsons Garage. Zillwood is on the left of the building, Wright Stephenson on the right. The petrol bowser (pump) dispenses Big Tree fuel. Much of this building is now occupied by the restaurant Little India (2017). This is part of the Carrick Nesbit Building. On the extreme right the parapet is on Carrick Nesbit's building on the corner of Alexandra & Hood Streets.
Accession number
HCL_01210

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.