Pomeroy’s building on Alexandra Street

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Pomeroy's building on Alexandra Street. This section of Alexandra Street was known as Barton Street South from the early 1960s until 1977. At the far end are Shell petrol pumps. The right ('showroom') and centre (two storey) sections of this building were later occupied by bars and night clubs. The left section has since been demolished
Accession number
HCL_01202

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.