W.S. Miller's Nash cars

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
W.S. Miller was a distributor of Nash Cars in the Auckland province. His Hamilton branch was located in the Olympia Buildings on the northern side of Collingwood Street between Alexandra & Anglesea Streets. A 1938 Nash Ambassador sits outside the building. The Olympia Buildings were demolished in 2013.
Accession number
HCL_01163

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.