Corner of Ward & Victoria Streets

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Railway Building on the corner of Ward and Victoria Streets. It was demolished in 2016. On the ground floor is "The Don", Robson & Company's gents' and boys' outfitters. Beyond on Victoria Street the sign under the canopy reads Paul's Branch Shop. On the first floor are the dentists Alder McKenzie & R.D. Cranwell.
Accession number
HCL_01147

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.