A map of Claudelands Township

Object type
Maps & Plans
Production date
1879
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This map shows the township of Claudelands in 1879. F.R. (Francis Richard) Claude, chairman of the Waikato County Council from 1877-1878, sold the 391 acres in the Parish of Kirikiriroa that would become the township. Claudelands was brought into the Hamilton Borough in 1912
Collection
Accession number
MAP 832.141BJE 1879

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Comments


Be the first to comment.