Map of Hamilton Borough 1927

Object type
Maps & Plans
Production date
1927
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This map shows the Hamilton Borough as surveyed in 1927. The borough boundary is detailed in red. Also detailed (via the map's reference key) are original section boundaries; parish boundaries and allotments (Kirikiriroa, Te Rapa, Pukete); Borough endowments; hospital endowments; and parks and reserves. Marked on the map are Hamilton East, Claudelands, Hamilton's west and east town belt, Hamilton Lake, rifle range reserves, a cemetery reserve, the Waikato Agricultural and Pastoral Association grounds, Ruakura State Agricultural Farm, Steele Park, Galloway Park, and a secondary education reserve which would become Hamilton Boys High School.
Maker and role
W Neill
Secondary production person and role
W Neill
Collection
Accession number
832.141 BJE

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Comments


Be the first to comment.