Foundation members' subscription form, 1946

Object type
Leaflet
Production date
1940s
See full details

Object Detail


Description
A subscription form for foundation members of the Hamilton Civic Choir, which was established in 1946. Along with the Hamilton Civic Orchestra (established 1945), the choir was sponsored and subsidised by the Hamilton City Council.
Maker and role
Hamilton Civic Choir
Secondary production person and role
Hamilton Civic Choir
Collection
Subject person
Accession number
HCLE_PA00350

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.