Hamilton Town Hall

Object type
Photograph
Production date
03 Apr 1914
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Town Hall was opened by Premier Richard John Seddon on 23 March 1905. The building is of timber construction. The front office wing on the right (southern side of the building) was extended in 1914 to more than double its original size.
Accession number
HCL_02836

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.