Barton and Ross building

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1939
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This building was originally the Argus (later the Waikato Times) building which was added to in 1928 with an identical façade to represent one building frontage. The Argus was that part to the left of the centerpiece which, along with the additional length to the right, was added for Barton & Ross.
Accession number
HCL_01076

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.