1936 Ford V8 in the appliance bay at Hamilton Fire Station

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1974
See full details

Object Detail


Description
1936 Ford V8, with Chrome Bonnet, in the appliance bay at Hamilton Fire Station. This vehicle was still in service in Mercer in 1974. The old watch room door can be seen to the right of the photo. The bell at this door was from the 1916 Dennis appliance, the other bell (upper right) is from the 1924 Dennis appliance and is now mounted in the Chartwell Station.
Accession number
HL_04109

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.