Garden Place, looking easterly probably from Hamilton West school hill. Car parking between Victoria Street & Alexandra St, mens underground lavatories, public (Carnegie) library, Chief Post Office, dated by one Ford Zephyr introduced in late 1951 and an Austin A70 Hereford pickup and 1951/56 registration plates
Photograph Production date
24 Dec 1951 See full details
Part of 1 highlight set
Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to comment.