St. Andrew's Presbyterian church

Object type
Photograph
See full details

Object Detail


Description
St. Andrew's Presbyterian church on River Road seen from the western side of the Waikato River. This new (and current) church building was consecrated February 1 1914.
Accession number
HCL_01022

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.