Frankton Public Library

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1970s
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Frankton Public Library in Hall Street, Frankton was opened in 1923. It was built on land donated by the Jolly Family and a donation by the Carnegie Corporation helped with the building. Taubmans Paints can be seen at the left hand side at 37 Hall Street. There are two cars parked on the street.
Accession number
HCL_M00301.16

Colours

Object type

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.