Church of Our Lady of the Rosary

Object type
Photograph
Production date
Circa 1971
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Rear and side view of the Church of the Holy Rosary which was at the end of Bridge Street (Now Anzac parade) on Grey Street in Hamilton East. It is a baroque revival style built in 1911/1912. It was also known as St Marys of the Rosary and was replaced by St Mary's Catholic Church in 1975 later becoming the "Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary" in 1980.
Subject person
Rights holder
Accession number
HCL_M00295.11

Colours

Object type

Subject category

Part of 1 highlight set

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.