The Anchorage Hostel

Object type
Photograph
Production date
1970s
See full details

Object Detail


Description
The Anchorage was a christian based hostel at number 7 Keddell Street in Frankton. Originally the building was "The Northland Hotel" privately owned by Frank McGuire and was part of his estate when he died about 1953. The cars are a Holden Kingswood and a Statesman.
Accession number
HCL_M00278.32

Colours

Object type

Part of 2 highlight sets

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.