Chief Post Office

Object type
Photograph
Production date
01 Sep 1976
See full details

Object Detail


Description
An aerial view of Hamilton's Chief Post Office on Victoria Street. Built in 1940 it served the town and city until 1996 when it was sold. It is now occupied by a casino and a number of bars and restaurants. Garden Place is opposite.
Accession number
HCL_M00137.25a

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.