Public Trust Office building

Object type
Photograph
Production date
01 Sep 1976
See full details

Object Detail


Description
This building was designed by architect WG Young and was built in 1925. It is located on the river side of Victoria Street about half way between Bryce Street and London Street. To the left of the Public Trust building is the Riverside Buildings which accommodates Garrett Furnishings at street level. The building to the right was known for a long time as Cadman's Parking Garage. In this photograph it was occupied by Storkline NZ Ltd., New Zealand's largest stockist of toys, hobbies and nursery furniture. On top of the AMP building is a large sign for Air New Zealand.
Accession number
HCL_M00137.23

Colours

Object type

Share

Rights

Many of the collection images are protected by copyright. For queries about permission to use images, please contact heritage@hcc.govt.nz.

Comments


Be the first to comment.